Woodstock’s Best Preschool
Holdheide Academy was founded to teach children to wonder, guess, ask questions, experiment, figure things out, and practice to become effective deductive reasoners and amazing critical thinkers.
Why Should You Choose Holdheide Academy?
We know that choosing a daycare, preschool school or K-2 elementary school for your infant, toddler or young child is more than just a list of features, it’s about the people, the curriculum and more importantly, the feeling you get when you step inside the school. Holdheide Academy is the ideal environment for your child:
- Location – centrally located just 1 mile east of I-575 at exit 11
- Programs – Modern Montessori and International Baccalaureate
- Award-Winning Curriculum – individualized developmental advancement
- Class Size – 4 to 1 during learning centers; 3 to 1 in infants
- Certified Teachers – in all upper level classrooms
- Safe & Secure – security cameras throughout the facility
- Transportation & Field Trips – experience hands on learning
- Fresh, Healthy Food – hormone free milk, fresh fruit & organics
- Attention to Every Detail!
Holdheide Academy’s classrooms are beautiful, open rooms where experiments and questions thrive. We recognizing that no two children learn in the same way or at the same rate; therefore, we customize their learning experience for their specific needs.